Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mother's Day

We visited Brian's family this year for Mother's Day.  I was so excited to spend some quality time with my semi-new little niece Harper.  She will be one in August, and she the most precious little baby!  Jackson and Will had a wonderful time staying with Grammy and Pap Pap.  Jackson got to enjoy a sleep over with Camryn and Kyleigh. They set up forts and slept in the basement.  We also got to visit Mum Mum in the nursing home.  On Mother's Day all of the guys cooked for us, and Brian kept the kids' under control during our meal so that I didn't have to cut up any one's food or get up while I ate my dinner. It was fantastic!



 Best Buds

 Brothers and Babies

 Playing in the puddles on the deck

The girls giving advice 




Grammy and Harper

 All the Grandkids

 Grammy and Will

Will having a melt down 

Air and Space Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment