Fun Facts at Age Two:
- He is still super cuddly and is trying to learn how to poke out his lip to give kisses
- He sleeps pretty well (FINALLY!!)
- He is getting three of his two year molars
- He loves to eat food of all sorts (His favs are pasta, oatmeal, beans, pineapple, and pears)
- He weighs 31 pounds
- He is three feet tall (90% for his age)
- He's finally talking a lot in the last few months. He doesn't say too many phrases, but he is getting a very big vocabulary and will try and repeat almost anything we say.
- He is really into Toy Story. He can't get enough of Woody and Light Year as he fondly refers to them.
- Choo Choos- He is so sad when we go to Wal-Mart if a train is not going by. He wants to wear his train shirts every day.
- His paci aka papoo (He only gets it at sleepy time, but he really loves it. Sometimes he will get in the bed just to suck on it.)
- Puddles, loves to splish splash
- Our new swing, I can't believe how super high he will go. He screams "high, high" if I don't push him hard and super fast.
- Dinosaur book series
- Pops, loves his suckers
Playing in the new club house that Grammy and Papa sent for my birthday
Eating some birthday dinner
Some of our friends that stopped in
Enjoying some cake with Papa
By the end of night, I was so exhausted. Now I'm ready for bed.