Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year we had a superhero, Spider Man, and a pumpkin come hang out with us on Halloween.  This was the first year that Jackson really told me what he wanted to be.  We have never even watched Spider Man, but somehow he is really into him!  Will was pumpkin, because I found his costume for $5 at a consignment sale.  We had fun trick or treating at Mema's retirement home, and then we went to our church's trunk or treat.  Jackson has had way too much sugar, and now that the kids are in bed, I can eat some of my favorite candy!

 Spider Man showing off his muscles



 Visiting Mema at her home

Will and one of this besties', Miss Jaymes


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Hate we didnt get to talk to you guys a little more last night...
    Jackson and Will looked adorable! I love the one of Jackson flexing... haha!

    ReplyDelete