Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

This past week, we had some super fall fun (sorry for the cheesy intro- it is just the elementary school teacher in me).  We just visited Denver Downs this weekend for the first time with our Sunday school class and had a blast.  It will definitely be added to one of our fall family traditions.  I also went with Jackson's preschool to Calaham Orchards.  Last night, the boys and I carved a jack-o-lantern and toasted pumpkin seeds.  The older I get the more I enjoy this time of year.  The leaves crackling, playing outside, and seeing all of the fun decorations makes me so excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  The beauty of the leaves is just a reminder of how beautiful God's creation is. 

 Jackson milking the cow at Calaham's

 Will loving the air pillow at Denver Downs

 Daddy and both the boys

 Riding the cow tractor pull

 Will and Daddy

Jackson as a scare crow

No comments:

Post a Comment