Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Time Fun

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  It seems difficult for me to make time to create a post as well as upload my pictures.  Below I am including some of our summer highlights.  On June 3rd, we celebrated my sweet little man's first birthday.  It is so hard to believe how the time has flown by the past year.  I have always heard after your first child that the time really does fly by, and it so true.  Will has brought so much joy to our family.  Although he does have quite a temper, he is pretty much a happy go lucky go with the flow baby.  We also recently celebrated the fourth of July.  We had hoped to see some fireworks, but they were a little past the boys' bedtimes so we didn't make it.  Maybe next year . . .

 I'm the BIG O-N-E!!!!!

 Jackson enjoying a birthday cupcake

 Happy Birthday Will!


 Ready for our 4th of July Church Service


No comments:

Post a Comment