Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Jackson turns six!

Jackson turned six this November.  We celebrated by taking two of his friends, Jaymes and Kolas to Sky Zone.  The kids had a blast!  I had never been before, and I have to admit I'll have to pay for myself to jump there one day, because there was a lot of fun things to do.  The actual day of his birthday, we had a family night at my school so I couldn't celebrate with him.  Brian took the boys over to my parents and they all had cake and celebrated.  His big present was getting superhero pictures from Hobby Lobby to decorate his room.

Right now Jackson is still very tall, we haven't been to his 6 year old check up, but the past few years he has been 95-99% for his height percentile.  He is already wearing a size 13 or 1 shoe.  His favorite things include building legos, playing video games, drawing, making things out of paper, and writing.  He loves to practice writing words.  He loves his K5 class and has done well so far.  He has started reading and learning his K5 sight words, and seems be pretty advanced in his math abilities.  He isn't super sporty, but he is enjoying trying out different sports. He says t-ball and basketball are his favorites so far.  He can be quiet and shy, but is definitely coming out of his shell more at school and church.  His teacher says he keeps them laughing.  We love you Jackson!  I can't wait to see all of things you'll do this next year.



He loves to get my phone and take silly selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment