Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July

For the weekend of the fourth we visited the Alls.  We had a ball other than Jackson ran a fever for the most of trip.  Will had just gotten over the virus the week before so I guess he had spread the love.  We spent time out in the boat and on the sandbar, and had a blast at Jason’s birthday party.  Sarah and I even got to have a fun girls night out in Bluffton.

 Our patriotic outfits for the Sunday before the 4th

 Conner after he ate part of a blue crayon, what a cutie!

 Playing at the sand bar

 Sarah and I in her back yard, they have such a gorgeous view!


Last week, the boys and I went to Chick-Fil-A for Cow Appreciation Day.  We were excited to get about $12  of food for free!  We will definitely be attending this event in the future.

My dad came over and Brian got out an old tarp for slip and slide.  Will wouldn't do it on his belly, but Jackson loved it.



2 comments:

  1. too cute... looks like we have been doing a lot of the same thing. so glad to see you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know! I loved your slip and slide post. The kids and you looked like you were having a blast!

      Delete