Back to my sweet Jackson, here are some moments I want to record so I never forget them:
- Lately Jackson has been running up and hugging me tight and telling me he loves me
- He has also started waking up happy (he used to be a total grump in the mornings)
- He has been really sweet to Will (Today when Will was crying, he said, "Here brother, play with my new toy.")
- He is saying some really funny stuff. Today he told me that I needed to stay home and wash dishes while he and Daddy had a man day (I guess I will have to work on him not being a male chauvinist.)
- He is so enthusiastic about doing things.
- He is telling me the food I prepare for him is delicious daily and thanking me for cooking for him (without being prompted)
- He loves going to school and church and playing with his buddies
- He is trying really hard with his potty training. He is really proud of himself for earning so many stickers on his potty chart
I realize that I really need to start taking pictures this year. I don't think we have hardly any from 2013, but below are a few from Super Bowl night. Grammy and Pap Pap gave the boys Ravens shirts.
Jackson chillin in the Spider Man chair.