Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tractor Book for Jackson

Yesterday, the boys and I decided to go to TJ Maxx while we waited for my mom while she went to the doctor.  Jackson couldn't wait, because I told him we could go look around the toy section.  Of course, right when we get to the toy section, Jackson says, "Mommy, I made poopy."  So we trotted back to the car and changed his diaper.  He was such a good boy that I decided to buy him a treat.  He chose a book about machines.  For the past 48 hours, he has been completely enthralled with this book.  It has 100 pictures of machines, and I think he has said 1000 times, "Look at that!" pointing to every picture in the book.  It is so wonderful to see him be so excited over such a simple thing.  I knew today that God wanted me to look at things through the simplicity of a child's eyes.  It is great to view the world as if you are looking at things with excitement and wonder. My favorite thing is when he keeps saying, "Look at the digger mommy.  It my favorite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment